Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Been like 7 years since I was last here. What are some good diode sources nowadays

Encap

Hi, What contributions has he made to the forum after eight years or before? To come back and ask a ? about a 445nm diode. maybe I'm missing something here. tell me if I'm wrong please LPF.. I'll leave it at that can someone shed some light here?

Rich:)
See explanation below-- was not for merit of past posts---was just an attempt to do an extraordinary Welcome Back

Perhaps. It remains to be seen. I did rep him at your request, Encap, so I hope you are right. ;)
I hope so too.
The reason was to encourage a returning long time member to become an active and contributing member + it was a test case and challenge to see if the high rep number senior veterans could give someone 1 million +reps in a day as an extraordinary all time high +rep Welcome Back.
Being LPF has so many 10 million+ rep holding members I thought it possible and suggested it would be enjoyable to give it a try and a nice thing to do --just because we can
Several of them did, although it did not hit 1 million in a day. That is the short and long of it.

So rathat ---if you are out there I hope you appreciate the good will evidenced by the WB +reps given to you--good luck and keep posting --LPF needs good and contributing returning members. :beer:

Last edited:

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi, Encap & Paul,
Ok well that clears the air a lot showing good gesture to a past member. I just never seen anything like that before in such a short amount of time. Like I said before LPF has a multitude of great members here. Thank you guys for the explanation now I understand ..

Rich:)

paul1598419

Hope this gives rathat the incentive to start contributing again. Only time will tell. :D