Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Battle of the Lazerer hosts!

Ok, so Lazerer has 3 different versions of a 200 mw green laser, all in different hosts with minor price differences. I am trying to decide which one would be the best.
I like the Grenade ( LZGN - 532nm 200mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer )because it has a sliding cover for the switch but it doesnt take 18650, it takes CR123A's which are'nt as good.
The Classic ( LZCS - 532nm 200mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer ) takes cr123a's and 18650, so thats good, but it doesnt have anything to cover the lense, and the button looks cheapy and unprotected.
The Bighead ( LZBH - 532nm 200mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer )has a cover for the lense and takes 18650s but it is rather large and when it is on it has an annoying very bright blue indicator light.
I am really undecided which one to get, and if any of you have any experience that you would like to lend me, that would be great. Thanks.
(btw im new, but have been stalking the forums for a while trying to decide which laser to buy.)