Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

battery help

Hey guys, I just got a G1 arctic, without a charger for the battery, and I'm in need of a battery and charger set.

Can someone tell me if either of these will work?

ebay item 1

ebay item 2

thanks

They will both work, but the second one seems dubious to Me for this statement "Since this is a multi-charger, it charges all of the most commonly used rechargeable battery sizes and voltages: AAA, AA, 14500, 18650, 16340, C, D, and 9 volt." You can find better on the cheap china sites, but the shipping time is long.

Tonga

You also may want to visit Lighthound. They are located in Texas. They sell the batteries (protected ones) and the chargers to go with them. They ship ultra fast too.
I got a shipment in about 48 hrs.

They will both work, but the second one seems dubious to Me for this statement "Since this is a multi-charger, it charges all of the most commonly used rechargeable battery sizes and voltages: AAA, AA, 14500, 18650, 16340, C, D, and 9 volt." You can find better on the cheap china sites, but the shipping time is long.

true...

but I've only got one battery, its almost dead, and I would like to experience some good batteries sooner rather than later.

Edit: Lighthound is interesting and nice for fast shipping, but the prices are not.

Last edited:

Tonga

Well they are worth it, I didn't think the price was anything to worry about for quality.