Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

battery cap for old pointer

ferd19

Been a long while since i've been on here, glad to see it's still busy with people! This may be a long shot, but I lost my battery cap on an old dragon lasers viper series pointer (back when they sold complete builds) and was wondering whether anyone knows where to get a spare cap, or has a broken pointer/extra battery cap that they are willing to part ways with. I contacted them directly a while ago and due to the pandemic, they were unable to ship anything. I later contacted them again and never got a response back.

Cheers!

I might have a spare cap. I'll check in the morning.
Another option is to have a new one made from scratch by a machinist.

I do have a battery cap. It's a bit scratched up and I can't guarantee it's the right fit for your laser since there have been several versions of the black and gold CNI laser pens over the years. I bought mine more than 12 years ago and the battery cap is all I have left of it (parts ended up being used in other projects).
If you'd like it anyway, I can send it to you if you pay for shipping. I'm in the USA.

ferd19

I do have a battery cap. It's a bit scratched up and I can't guarantee it's the right fit for your laser since there have been several versions of the black and gold CNI laser pens over the years. I bought mine more than 12 years ago and the battery cap is all I have left of it (parts ended up being used in other projects).
If you'd like it anyway, I can send it to you if you pay for shipping. I'm in the USA.
oh snap! yeah for sure! i thought about a machanist, but probably worth more than it's worth. I'll take your offer for sure, thanks!