Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Batteries stuck in Thor M2

I give up... Will post 50 threads on the same thing and then threadjack a BARELY related thread.
Can we just create a "questions from accutronitis thread" and when you have something new, bump that thread once per day within reason?

As for the OP: I am glad the wrap worked with your batteries and hope they don't manage to get stuck again. Most of us make a mistake somewhere such as cutting the wrap off, killing a diode, etc. The better of us look at those mistakes and learn how to avoid repeating them.

I give up... Will post 50 threads on the same thing and then threadjack a BARELY related thread.
Can we just create a "questions from accutronitis thread" and when you have something new, bump that thread once per day within reason?

As for the OP: I am glad the wrap worked with your batteries and hope they don't manage to get stuck again. Most of us make a mistake somewhere such as cutting the wrap off, killing a diode, etc. The better of us look at those mistakes and learn how to avoid repeating them.

I'm showing him how to take his laser apart, Anything beyond that is in your head.....

Last edited:
I'm showing him how to take his laser apart, Anything beyond that is in your head.....

Lots of stuff in my head. Hallucinations aren't known to make the list. Go troll somewhere else. Compiling a nice long list of all your previous accomplishments to forward to HAP as I type this. Hopefully it ends with you perma "banned" from yet another forum as so many of us would wish to see. Many of us got excited for nothing over your 1 day cooldown ban.

Seems like a bit of a over reaction to a member just showing another member how to disassemble his laser ? :thinking:

You post threads constantly and are constantly posting and just being annoying. Neg when I can.

Last edited:
hummmm my last thread was two days ago, are you sure you have the right man ?

Right back at you CL !

Last edited: