Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Batter Question for blue laser

My laser pointer came today and didn't come with the 2x16340 batteries that it was supposed to. Locally I can't find these at all. Now I see something similar called rcr123, and the voltage is the same, but the mah is lower. The guy at the battery store said for a laser he would not use the 123 though, so my question is with all the people on ebay that is selling fake batteries where can I get these with very good reputation and, a great battery at a fair price. Thank you so kindly

ps. I did come with a charger. Looks cheap and voltage looks fine, but the ma is 200-300 i think so it looks like a longggggg charge, I have no clue if the circuit on this thing will actually turn green when it's charged.

CR123s don't have the same voltage as the 16340 Li-ion batteries that are rechargeable. The Li-ion will charge to 4.2 volts and the Li batteries are 3.7 volts at most. Some are as low as 3.2 volts. Many hosts that will take 16340s will also take 18350s which are a bit larger and often have more capacity.

with chargers--you get what you pay for....so 'free' charger is likely to be the cheapest and most dangerous you can use.
same with cheap batters (lol).
we are having a problem giving you advice because you never finished you profile -- so we are left to guess whereabouts you live. can you fix that please??...
also IF I MAY.. your first ever thread here kinda needs to be an intro of yourself and placed in our 'WELCOME' section-- if its not in your profile we wont know .

its good to also put your location in your 'intros' thread's title-- like '-HELLO new member here from 'East Lazyville'.'
IF someone wants to help you and they live near... see where I am going with this?? Many members now own LPMs and as a courtesy we will meter your lasers anytime for free..

you can ignore this .. and we can ignore you.. enjoy our forum--and be SAFE!!

Good Lord cheezus. Americans really WILL deep fry anything.

Lasers are rather tasty cooked that way.
Obviously use blue lasers in place of chicken and I use peanut oil instead of veggie oil
Here's what I use. This recipe works with any color laser except x-ray lasers since they're naturally spicy.

Spicy chicken batter
(Spicy blue laser batter)
2 eggs
2 tablespoons hot sauce
1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cups all-purpose flour
peanut oil, to fry

Last edited:
Sounds like an old southern recipe for rodent batter. Crispy rat. Mmmm!

I just love the eleven herbs and spices in Kentucky Fried Rat. It goes well with coleslaw and corn bread.

Crisp rat? No, he spells it Chris Pratt.

what_chris_pratt.gif

Last edited: