Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bank of America

Hey guys, I have a little bit of a problem. I sell stuff on ebay and I have some money on paypal I want to withdraw to my bank. My Bank of America checking account and paypal name are not exactly the same. Will Paypal or Bank Of America have a problem with this? Im not trying to get limited. (Paypal has a big record of limiting accounts for no reason)

Thanks!

I dont usually withdraw money from it ( I use a card). I heard that for paypal to deposit payment into your bank account the name has to match completely. Has anyone ever tried withdrawing to bank from a paypal with a different name? Maybe a relative, or friend? When I opened the account they put my middle name as my last name. And even if I go change it at the bank, my paypals last name is spelled different, because I dont like the spelling of my legal name so I have always used my last name spelled different.

You could always call them and find out. The people I've talked to were always really nice on the phone.