Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bad day for my X105...

Gazoo

It was partly on account of Styro I ordered my X105...I hope he gets his fixed soon... :'(

Things

hehehe, i would be careful of that tesla with "less than 1 amp", 1ma hurts, 2ma hurts even more, 5ma causes muscle jolts, 10ma and up can be fatal, 30ma is almost defiantley fatal, and 60ma and up is definatley fatal. Depends on where you get hit :D

very good point, 1 amp at that voltage will kill you many times over ;) and turn anyone into a crispy critter.

Wow, you people have some really poor parents. Your sister should have been trained well in advance not to touch your stuff without your permission. You shouldn't need padlocks or gun cases. Your sister, or whoever, should know to respect your stuff.

It always amazed me that my friends would complain that their siblings would break their stuff, and that it would go unpunished and happen again. Where was mom? Why was that tolerated? That failure of parenthood was entirely foreign to me. My sister didn't touch my possessions, I didn't touch hers. It was a matter of respect. Age was no factor. It was that way since before kindergarten.

Have your mom help pay for the new laser. It is her fault as well.

Bionic-Badger said:
Wow, you people have some really poor parents.  Your sister should have been trained well in advance not to touch your stuff without your permission. You shouldn't need padlocks or gun cases. Your sister, or whoever, should know to respect your stuff.

It always amazed me that my friends would complain that their siblings would break their stuff, and that it would go unpunished and happen again. Where was mom? Why was that tolerated? That failure of parenthood was entirely foreign to me.  My sister didn't touch my possessions, I didn't touch hers.  It was a matter of respect. Age was no factor.  It was that way since before kindergarten.

Have your mom help pay for the new laser.  It is her fault as well.

i feel a big jinx coming along, lol, badger, be careful of your siblings in the near future lol