Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Back online

Alright! Were back online! Im not really sure what happened, but i think that avery switched from godaddy to something else. No big deal really. At least everything is still here!

Switch

While LPF was down I registered to LC but I was banned before I could reach 20 posts :D
I'm guessing that it was because I PM'd RA_pierce about knowing what's going on with LPF....I can't belive those bastards check their members' PMs.....I guess they're really afraid of their scam being exposed ::)

Anyway, glad to see LPF up and running again, I missed it.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
its a scorpicore from heroes of might and magic 3, my favorite computer game that ive been playing for years. i also chose my username b/c there is a dungeon town named c0ldshadow. the scorpicore is the 6th level creature for dungeon and is my favorite unit

here is a link to dungeon's troops:

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes3/creaturesdungeon.shtml

i got really scared i though i was banned then i start thinking why the #@*% would they ban me ;D ;D

Skram0

What happened to some of the attachments? Are they gone forever?

Oh, and is there a way to get the recent posts back at the bottom? I like looking at the most recent threads of activity.

Switch

c0ldshadow said:
its a scorpicore from heroes of might and magic 3, my favorite computer game that ive been playing for years. i also chose my username b/c there is a dungeon town named c0ldshadow. the scorpicore is the 6th level creature for dungeon and is my favorite unit

here is a link to dungeon's troops:

http://www.heroesofmightandmagic.com/heroes3/creaturesdungeon.shtml

I knew that, I also played heroes 3 a long time ago, and still enjoy playing nowadays :D

Skram0 said:
What happened to some of the attachments? Are they gone forever?

Oh, and is there a way to get the recent posts back at the bottom? I like looking at the most recent threads of activity.

the attachments may be removed or uploaded at another time because uploading the forum itself took long enough. the recent posts system was also removed due to the possibility of high server CPU usage, it also may return at a later date

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
at this point the forum is completely restored including attachments

the site should be a lot faster now on this server

@switch
do you have heroes 3 complete with the random map generator? if so maybe we can play sometime. i like to play as allies vs 6 computers on one team, on queen difficulty

Switch

I think I have the right version, but I doubt I am nearly as good as you....The queen dificulty computers would probably kick my @ss all over the map :p