Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

awesome lasers anyone had trouble with him ?

ped

That told you Dave.

You must be shaking in your boots against such a formidable keyboard warrior.

leet_haxor_irc_keyboard.med.jpg

That told you Dave.

You must be shaking in your boots against such a formidable keyboard warrior.

leet_haxor_irc_keyboard.med.jpg
I am former Crypto / SpecOps USAF Vietnam Vet. I shake in my boots for no one... I just lock 'n load & let 'er rip. God sorts 'em out! :na::na::na::na::na::na::na:

This is my ONLY account - I was servicing LASERS for IBM and before that in the US Military (USAF '69- '71) probably before you were born.... SON :evil:

Did they teach laser safety during your impressive career? Because the only people dumb enough to shine a burning green laser on their face to sell a product "were probably born waaay after you". Wait I take that back. I have seen kids on YouTube that take better precautions than you do.

What's funny is that only after you get your hand slapped in the forums and on Youtube for your cool trick do you then admit you're looking into safety glasses. Are you kidding me? You're a professional with years of laser experience and getting called out is what makes you realize your mistake? Give it up man! Everything about you is full of FAIL.
:toilet:

Are you denying that this is you?
Sex Offender Details Page - NY DCJS
David J Todeschini in Jersey City, NJ - Criminal and Sex Offender Registry by Homefacts.com - Learn more about your community.

The pictures, name and address are all identical to the contact information and promotional video on your own website and youtube channel.

His denial all makes sense now. He was in fact involved with lasers back in the day. What he omitted was that he was the guy in front of the laser experiments. So all the radiation over the years has caused him not to even recognize his own rap sheet photo.

Last edited:
update dave has emailed and i have talked to him and i have a tracking # , so far so good

Kevlar

IIRC, at the time, the normal period of service in the AF was four years.

Did you get an early release for good behavior? :banned:

Peace,
dave

Maybe he got a Big Chicken Dinner? :na::na: (Bad Conduct Discharge) very bad.

well this story has a HAPPY ending i got the new laser today and i am very happy with it and i would buy from Dave again in the future , he has been on the phone with me and kept me informed about shipped of my laser and he added a updated optics set in the laser for free so i am happy

well this story has a HAPPY ending i got the new laser today and i am very happy with it and i would buy from Dave again in the future , he has been on the phone with me and kept me informed about shipped of my laser and he added a updated optics set in the laser for free so i am happy
If you want to deal with him thats up to you, but I don't do buisness with convicted child molesters!

JLSE

The only reason why the OP got his laser was the leverage
this thread put on the seller.

Look what you had to go through to get it..

He is simply trying to save face on this one, plain and simple.
Maybe he thinks he will be 'unbanned' if he came through.

man there are some serous clams on here about dave , does anyone have some links to the post about awesome ? and thanks for all the input guys :)