Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aussie laser get together?

hey there guys, SenCat said something interesting in another topic, no Australians have been getting together for laser related stuff, from this forum....sooo is there anyone else here from QLD?? or anyone who reckons they could hold some sort of meeting?

T

timelord

You guys should thrash out where you all are and meet somewhere half way between in the bush, where the skies are very dark for those fantastic beamshots :)

Oh don't forget to toss a couple of shrimps on the barby :D

lol somewhere in between ay....... ahhhhh ha ....to the Simpson desert!

Thories said:
lol somewhere in between ay....... ahhhhh ha ....to the Simpson desert!

LOL !!! Bags not carrying the Barby, i'll be in charge of the piss.

ooh i call in charge of the laaser safe... lock 'em all up. unfortunately im in adelaide.
we could do what i suggested a while ago; get our best burners and write on teh moon to each other

Things

damn i live in melb :-[ i used to live in QLD though, but it was too hot, so i moved south ;D i was born in cairns, then i lived in townsville, and now melbourne ;D ;D is there any melb peeps here? sounds great though!

Macroman lives close to me... although the age difference is a problem i dont know how id explain to my parents that me and a 20 something year old guy are gonna go 'play with our lasers' ;D