Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Assholes with 500mw laser

I was just looking at youtube for laser videos and I came across this YouTube - fun with 500mW Green laser in Nashville, TN one. It dosent look like no 500mw laser, but who know the camera could have made it not look so bright. But these assholes here are the ones that are going to get lasers banned for good. I guess buy them why you can before that get banned because it shouldn't be long before they do with all these idiots with lasers:mad:

I love this

"you are a dumb ass. please read up on what you say before you open your mouth and look like a fool. this laser would kill a 50mW stupid. go die" Thats from the poster :)

I decided to leave Him a Comment "You Sir are an F''ing LOSER. Your Mommy & Daddy need to be bitched slapped for raising such a PRICK."

I love this

"you are a dumb ass. please read up on what you say before you open your mouth and look like a fool. this laser would kill a 50mW stupid. go die" Thats from the poster :)
LOL, that's the response to the comment I left few months ago :eg:

probably out-of-towners. I think that's a hotel he's shining it from. If I see him, I'll steal the laser. Didn't look like no 500mW to me, though.