Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Argon laser questions

Yeah, I have a JDSU 2211-20SLE on my bed just now pining it's power supply ! :D It's the second 2211-20SLE I've had.

Nice , i found someone who will sell a 1 watt multi line argon 85-svg or 88 head and psu for 1500 USD is this a goo price the tubes are nearly new .

Nice , i found someone who will sell a 1 watt multi line argon 85-svg or 88 head and psu for 1500 USD is this a goo price the tubes are nearly new .

If you have the power to run it, I'd go for it - that's a great deal for a new argon laser of that power output.

If you have the power to run it, I'd go for it - that's a great deal for a new argon laser of that power output.

Hi

The psu is single phase and runs on 20 to 32 amps @ 220 volts if i had the money i would get it but the shipping is over 400 USD to the uk :(

Just remember with Ion lasers, you USUALLY get what you pay for. ESPECIALLY when you buy it online.

I found my 168 locally and got a retardedly good deal on it, but that really doesn't happen much.

Most are out-gassed, broken tube, low power, etc etc etc.

I have a couple 164/165 frames with busted tubes that I would sell cheap if you can find a tube.... but again shipping to the UK would be killer.

EDIT: Oh also... For some reason I really really really doubt it has 16k hours and is still making rated power. I'm thinking the hour meter might say 16000, where the last 0 is tenths, so really 1,600.0

Last edited:
GG is right on the money.

Don't ever buy an ion laser online without seeing pictures outright of it running, preferably into a power meter, and the hour meter itself.

diachi

GG is right on the money.

Don't ever buy an ion laser online without seeing pictures outright of it running, preferably into a power meter, and the hour meter itself.

Unless it's stupid cheap, in which case go fer it ! ;)