Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Are you a bad person?

drevil

There's only one way to find out.

Step:

1) Go to this vid; YouTube - Verdun- Shell Shock

2) Play it to 32 seconds, then pause it and mute it

3) Open this in a new tab; YouTube - The Trashman - The surfin bird

4) As soon as youve opened the above vid in a new tab go back to the first vid (leave it muted) and unpause it.

5) If you laugh or even smirk youre a terrible person, even if its just for a split second from the initial shock of realising what youve just done, as was the case for me. If you dont, good on you. You should feel better about yourself

Moptsp

I'm a terrible person. So are you for making me do that. :p
It's funny, but at the same time, not at all.

Morgan

I can see how that's funny but I find it hard to laugh at shell shock. I've been to the battlefields of the Great War many times, including Verdun, and it is always very, very sad. A pointless waste of a generation fighting over mud. :cryyy:

It doesn't stop anyone else laughing at the suggestion though so don't let me spoil the fun... Try to laugh with some respect though please. :thanks:

[EDIT: sorry, reverance is probably a better word. Enjoy.]

M
:)

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
HAHAHAHHAHAH I lol'ed hard. :D Guess I'm a terrible person. :(

yup i'm terrible. But i already knew that. The Christians remind me all the time....."your going to hell!"

LMFAO!!! I made my brother watch with me so I want the only one. We both laughed so hard!!

My 9yr old sister and i are crying we laughed so hard... Wow. LOL :crackup:

-at the same time it is sad.. :(

Oh you horrible horrible person *wipes tears away from eyes for laughing so hard*

with the greatest of respect to them guys !!!

Mickey

Well I didn't laugh out loud, but I did start to smirk for a moment, until I realized again, that these were real people. Now watch it without "The Bird" playing in the back.

lmfao, why did I try this. All day at work, could not get the song out of my head.

Funny yes, though still sad.

*hums* bird, bird, bird is the word

I'd like to know who came up with this idea. (S)He must have been really bored. I'll admit that I did laugh though.

Luckily I haven't had to experience anything like that myself. I feel sorry for those that have though.