Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arctic blue laser demo

JADWY

To the forum modulators, if my post is out of line, then you can delete the above comment. I didn't start the insults, only gave what I observed with my laser.

You know I've tried to be nice, but you're a d*mba$$ with no class. If I wanted your STUPID opinion I'd go pay a rat!

Why is it that when a person spends their OWN money to test a laser and then write an honest review, all the haters and flamers have to get personal and start insulting? Seriously, you haven't even ordered anything from WL nor personally tested anything, so what gives you the right to insult?
I thought this forum were full of people willing to share their PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, not rumours or insults!
Again, I spent MY OWN MONEY to REVIEW a product to see if it was as bad as you haters said. My conclusion is, yes it may be under spec, but not as badly as you haters lied about. Isn't that what everyone's after? The REAL FACTS not biased OPINIONS??? Man, I bet if I lied on my review and said WL sucks you'd be congratulating me. How does that help anyone besides the selfish haters like yourself?
How about this, if you hate WL that much, YOU buy one and then do a review of your OWN! Oh wait, you're too cheap to do that! D*mba$$!
Dude just give up already. You're complaining about me giving my opinion but your idea of fact is using a CD case to test a lasers power. This is an open forum. You're entitled to say something and I'm entitled to disagree with you.
PS "if you hate WL that much, YOU buy one and then do a review of your OWN!" Why the hell would I do that? You are hilarious. It's funny I have heard several people who are in love with WL use the "you just can't afford it" line. Why don't you look at my sig. You see that 2,500mW 532nm from laserglow that I listed? Why don't you go look up how much that laser costs.

There is just so much fail in this whole topic

Last edited:
You appear to assume that we all formulated out opinion out of thin air one day after really bad morning coffee tasting like engine oil.

You think we didn't see dozens upon dozens of OTHER reviews? You know, people who are not you, who reviewed products and actually measured output powers and provided shipping information and other details?

Also as far as I've figured, you are also under assumption that we all believe Arctics outputs aproximately 3 mW, which results you in saying "yes it's underspec but not as bad as you people say".

Look in my signature. I reviewed two Arctics. They aren't even bad lasers as they are (i.e. recieved for free).
If I did pay $300+ for each of them, I think I'd expect a bit more. But then again, due to the amount of money and pride used up, I'd too be afraid to maybe admit they are not as cool as I've imagined them to be.
:undecided:
Not as cool as Wicked presented them to be.

YOU sir a troll. i dont need to buy a artic and review it.

I know it will be underspec because there ALREADY are reviews on her. And guess what the have LPM readings proving they are underspec. I AM NOT cheap. i HAVE common sense. I WILL NOT buy something i know that is not as advertised. BECAUSE that would make me a idiot.

You know I've tried to be nice, but you're a d*mba$$ with no class. If I wanted your STUPID opinion I'd go pay a rat!

Why is it that when a person spends their OWN money to test a laser and then write an honest review, all the haters and flamers have to get personal and start insulting? Seriously, you haven't even ordered anything from WL nor personally tested anything, so what gives you the right to insult?
I thought this forum were full of people willing to share their PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, not rumours or insults!
Again, I spent MY OWN MONEY to REVIEW a product to see if it was as bad as you haters said. My conclusion is, yes it may be under spec, but not as badly as you haters lied about. Isn't that what everyone's after? The REAL FACTS not biased OPINIONS??? Man, I bet if I lied on my review and said WL sucks you'd be congratulating me. How does that help anyone besides the selfish haters like yourself?
How about this, if you hate WL that much, YOU buy one and then do a review of your OWN! Oh wait, you're too cheap to do that! D*mba$$!

Why is it that when a person spends their OWN money to test a laser and then write an honest review, all the haters and flamers have to get personal and start insulting?

You never reviewed your krapton.

You never tested ANY of your lasers objectively.

You are however continually spewing pure bs, and stirring up drama. Even necroposting closed sales threads to spew more of your subjective wl propaganda.

Guess what, maybe it's not EVERYONE ELSE that has a problem...

YOU sir a troll. i dont need to buy a artic and review it.

I know it will be underspec because there ALREADY are reviews on her. And guess what the have LPM readings proving they are underspec. I AM NOT cheap. i HAVE common sense. I WILL NOT buy something i know that is not as advertised. BECAUSE that would make me a idiot.

I know right! Why the fuck would anyone buy something that every single unbiased review has said is not on spec. I genuinely think that this whole thing is just about this guy justifying a dumb purchase he made.

I know right! Why the fuck would anyone buy something that every single unbiased review has said is not on spec. I genuinely think that this whole thing is just about this guy justifying a dumb purchase he made.

did you see the sneaky thing i did with the letter colors? i felt really cool when i did it :crackup::whistle:

did you see the sneaky thing i did with the letter colors? i felt really cool when i did it :crackup::whistle:

It's because you are cool. :D I wonder if he'll be smart enough to figure it out on his first read through.

+1

Last edited:

:tsk: Play nice...

You have not tested a Laser you melted some uncalibrated plastic
and that's all. That is not a test...

Since you've come to the Forum you have done nothing but label ALL
the members here as Haters... I think you are only here to TROLL
for WL...

You know the consensus of this Forum about WL and their lies about
specifications of their Lasers. We know because we have calibrated
Laser Power Meters..... and you still TROLL trying to get a reaction
out of the members here with some idiotic test...

Do a Video and show us a real test of your Laser's power using a
calibrated Laser Power Meter and we will be more than willing to
listen...

Anyone that would not spend the money that WL is asking for the
Arctic and Kryton is not cheap.... but very intelligent and well informed.

You got sucked into buying your Underspec badly built Laser by the
Hype that WL spews forth and now you are trying to justify your
crappy Laser purchase...
I feel sorry for you... Maybe you can get a Refund and buy an Up To
Spec Tested Laser here.

To the forum modulators, if my post is out of line, then you can delete the above comment. I didn't start the insults, only gave what I observed with my laser.

That would be Moderators....;)

Jerry

Last edited:
You got sucked into buying your Underspec badly built Laser by the
Hype that WL spews forth and now you are trying to justify your
crappy Laser purchase...

I doubt that someone who displays this level of maturity and mental acuity has over 1k lying around to spend on a laser.

I mean if you're spending around $1400 on lasers... why in the world wouldn't you invest ~$150 on a basic lpm?

Considering how WL positive all his posts are, I think maybe he's a kid who begged good ole Steve for a laser or two in exchange for a whole lot of positive publicity.

i have no idea why i typed that :eek: its actually really funny so im gonna leave it that way.

probs my suppah ADD

It's a function of language. Language shapes our thoughts, which in turn shapes what he say, and how we perceive. Kind of loopy actually:p

I doubt that someone who displays this level of maturity and mental acuity has over 1k lying around to spend on a laser.

I mean if you're spending around $1400 on lasers... why in the world wouldn't you invest ~$150 on a basic lpm?

Considering how WL positive all his posts are, I think maybe he's a kid who begged good ole Steve for a laser or two in exchange for a whole lot of positive publicity.
Agreed. Originally I thought it was some idiot trying to make himself feel better about a dumb purchase but I just went back through most of his posts and it is VERY OBVIOUS this guy is a pro WL troll.

JADWY

Agreed. Originally I thought it was some idiot trying to make himself feel better about a dumb purchase but I just went back through most of his posts and it is VERY OBVIOUS this guy is a pro WL troll.

You guys (I mean loosely) are nothing but haters. Go on hating. I'm done with you losers.

Can't wait till I get my custom made laser.

You guys (I mean loosely) are nothing but haters. Go on hating. I'm done with you losers.

Can't wait till I get my custom made laser.

After wasting money on a piece of shit WL laser I wouldn't be able to wait for a real laser either.

Oh and please when you get this "custom made laser" spare us your review. We don't need you to make any more 24 second videos of you burning something and then calling it a review.