Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anything about extraterrestrial life

Benm

Agree with the above statement. I personally believe that we have been visited. But I chose the word believe on purpose, as there is no undeniable evidence, or at least not obtainable by the general population.

It depends on what you mean by 'visited' as well: did someone detect us, did they come here to observe, or perhaps actually made contact?

There is no hard evidence as you mention, perhaps they do have cloaking devices are are happily watching from high orbit as we speak. Even that would be hard to disprove since we don't use orbit much above geostationary, and they would probably be able to avoid colliding with our sats in any case.

Somehow just observing could be odd, but we do exactly the same thing with animal populations on earth: observe their behaviour taking many precautions not to influence it. In fact we used to do it with human tribes, though that is fairly tricky.

I seen a UFO, back in 1998 or so i was just visiting friends in Germany and me frineds wife she was like her husband talks about UFO's how he saw 1 so i told her yes its true i was tare we saw it 4 of us it flow away soo fast

I saw one in New Mexico a few years ago, it was a large orange-yellow sphere, saw it move over a mile away from me, then a saw a quick flash of light to the ground so strong it formed a yellow beam, I could have sworn I saw something inside the beam going down to the ground, but it lasted only fractions of a second, then it flew away.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Had my own experience many years back looking out my own landing window. A pulsating white orb like object. Quite bright.

I personally have never seen a UFO that I
could not identify as something more Earthly.

That being said... With all the Cell Phone
Cameras out there... If I went outside to
Fart... someone would be there to video
record the event and it would probably be
on Y/T in a heartbeat.

I do believe that we are not alone in the Universe..
That is just against all odds to think so...IMO

So I would want to see real photos of those UFO
Aliens on Earth...

Jerry

Last edited:
Sure... why not... :whistle:

I see a turtleneck sweater (possibly to hide
where the Face mask ends.

I see the same long sleeved sweater (possibly
to hide where the hand mask ends.

I see the 1st finger joint about the same
length as a human with non realistic finger
extensions...

I did not see any grasping of any object
with those (fake/real) fingers...

Shooting the Video in Black and White with
the old projector sound in the background is
also questionable. Old Black and white videos
didn't record the projector running sounds.

Sure... why not... :whistle: :beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
Ha, you can't see it, I can. Edit, well, you added more, so I am too :)

None of those things turn me off, I don't question this particular video as being faked, just a gut level thing for me. Am I wrong? No one can say, at least, not yet. There are some other videos or photo's of UFO's I've taken to be legit too, two in particular, one a ship over an international airport in China which shut the airport down, and one flying over the dome of the rock in Israel:

The above two I don't question as real or not, believe them legit, this one, not sure, but it might be. Only one thing, for this cigar shaped thing to cross under a fast moving airliner, you would expect it to be left behind in a hurry at that kind of angle, but it isn't.... either they were also flying in the same direction as the aircraft as they were also crossing under it, or it's a fake. I wouldn't expect an aircraft to be able to that, at least no conventional aircraft we have.

Last edited:

Benm

I don't really consider persona reports of seeing things or vague videos as hard evidence.

I'm not saying you did not see what you've seen, it's just very hard to proof, and video footage is usualy of very bad quality to the point where it could be simply cgi sampled down to a few thousand pixels.

Perhaps there -is- hard evidence like crashed alien craft somewhere, but not somewhere i could go and have a look at it. I'm sure in the US and the 1950s things were very different compared to these days... if one crashed into a field in europe it would probaby be noticed quickly, photographed from all angles by citizens and officials and then taken somewhere for further study, and after that put on display in a museum or something.

Covering something up is just not that easy any more, it's virtually impossible to have something crash into a field in europe or the us without people noticing it, and documenting in on their phone camera's which have evolved quite a bit over the last decade as well.

I understood, but hard evidence is difficult to come by when it is so controlled, but there are some pieces of ships which have been taken by individuals which didn't make it into the deep dark government holes away from the public. Those pieces of material have been studied or analysed by professional labs and reports provided that with our current technology, there is no known way to have produced them. There is hard evidence, but most folk believe there isn't, you just need to start researching this subject deeper as a sincere effort and soon you will see we have it.

Edit: huge ships through telescope:

Last edited: