Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone willing to build me a 445 if i pay for parts and shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yobatts,

You should know that HMike is a very well respected member of this forum and always ready the give a helping hand.

Learn to be respectful and we all help you.

(Never mind... he has been banned!)

Last edited:

With this threat, my wife and I are armed to the teeth. NOT with lasers either.
NEVER threaten me -- ever.

HMike

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i traced his ip and provided the data to law enforcement at Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

i'm not sure i am allowed to post his personal details pertaining to his registration / etc

however plz be assured i did file the report detailing his email, ip address, the link to the threat, and threat text.

i have received a "complaint ID" and "password" from ic3.gov to track the complaint

i will let you know if they reply

note: although it might not be right its possible they will put this request "lower" in the queue since there might be other threats they find more important, e.g. 100K+ online bank account theft/fraud losses, terrorism, etc

i don't know what will happen or how they will prioritize but i did spent 15mins to file out the detailed threat report

hope they can take action on him, i have provided all the data i can from my end

Status
Not open for further replies.