Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone now the best way to Contact Lazerer

J

Jizzanthapus

Yeah it's down for me again, not sure whats going on. My order is still being updated normally and everything so I don't think it's affecting that

Yeah it's down for me again, not sure whats going on. My order is still being updated normally and everything so I don't think it's affecting that

Do they send shipping confirmation and tracking number? How long after payment is made?

shipping is updated on the site and i would guess the website server is under maintenance if its keeps going down like this

J

Jizzanthapus

Do they send shipping confirmation and tracking number? How long after payment is made?

Mine hasn't been shipped yet, it should this week. They give you the tracking number when it is shipped. It should show up in your order history on the site. And my order was finished processing about 5 days after the payment was confirmed. Oh and site is back up too

Last edited:
K they are back up now and I see they have approved my purchases. nice!

Hello Guys.

Simple Question, hope someone could help me answer that.

I need Tlf Nr - ToMax From Lazerer, and not that number from hes site, because that dosent work.

Always ALWAYS ALWAYS start your email by saying you are interested in buying,but you first need some info.

Set the email on the right track and he might just answer you quickly.
Considering how bad the rep has been for Lazerer lately, and how little damage control there has been.
This might just end up as the 2nd O-like

Max, it's been a week since I bought the laser why is my laser still waiting to be shipped? #7727

Max, it's been a week since I bought the laser why is my laser still waiting to be shipped? #7727

not sure if Max is on LPF but here is an interesting news.

To fake export statistics. Chinese factories often make dozens of runs in and out of the border with the same batch of shipments .

Your stuff maybe stuck on the circulating trucks lol

He is registered here, check this thread or MaxLZR is his profile. A guy who hadn't been contacted for 5 days concerning a refund, had his room mate email him for a purchase of 3 lasers and Max replied within 7 minutes...I can speak from experience in saying that he never sent me a paypal invoice for a week after my first attempt to purchase a laser. I was finally able to borrow a credit card and still has been a week and still in processing.

I'll get get the $5 amazon laser that I ordered on thursday before this one even makes it's way out of Hong Kong

He is registered here, check this thread or MaxLZR is his profile. A guy who hadn't been contacted for 5 days concerning a refund, had his room mate email him for a purchase of 3 lasers and Max replied within 7 minutes...I can speak from experience in saying that he never sent me a paypal invoice for a week after my first attempt to purchase a laser. I was finally able to borrow a credit card and still has been a week and still in processing.

I'll get get the $5 amazon laser that I ordered on thursday before this one even makes it's way out of Hong Kong

Make sure its tracked tho eh?
You don't want to lose a shipment in China.
Even if it means paying $15 or more uSD.

only way you know its shipped is via your account page on their site. people need to stop using lazerer. as if there are not enough bad experiences lately but no people keep adding to them!!!!!!

Re: Anyone know the best way to Contact Lazerer

Hello everyone!

On a similar note, I recently (~3 days ago) made a purchase from Lazerer.com with a Visa, and did not receive any notification from Lazerer.com that I had actually made the purchase. My Orders page is empty, etc.

For the tracking number some people are talking about, does that come via email automatically after it's been processed? Because right now, there is no way to tell that I have actually made the purchase.

So if anyone can help here, please let me know if this experience is standard, or if I'm just being impatient or something.

P.S: I have attempted to make contact with Lazerer.com through the "Contact Us" page, but received no response as of yet.

If it goes longer than a week, then file a complaint with the support billing system. You should have got a payment confirmation from them right away. Happened to me, and order status was updated to shipped within the next 2 hours.

I can't speak for Lazerer fully as I have not received my laser yet but I'm still probably two weeks from actually arrival based on post covering shipping expectations.

After ordering on July 14 I was confused about what was next. After reading multiple post I realized there is a disconnect in the process. Max is not Amazon with real time shipping constant email updates. With just a drop off patience I was seeing updates with the most recent confirmation on July 22 that mirrored many other post results.

Don't get me wrong, my blood almost boils at being such a slob and expecting immediate gratification but that is not how I've seen this work out. I still have to face the fact that customs can do what they want and ruin my buzz.

I'll make a separate review once I have the laser but I know I wouldn't want to be in Max's shoes with how little patience customers practice.

Good luck to anyone buying lasers offline and please read the forums regardless if you abide by the recommendations.

I don't know if this holds true for most or even some orders, but it seems as if my recent order did not even pass through customs with the usual "Inbound into Customs" message on the tracking. So I was pleasantly surprised when my order appeared at my doorstep just 11 days after clicking the order button. Depends on where you live, though.

And no, the order didn't show up on my Account page right away, but just a couple days later I received notice that my order had been processed and posted.

I can't wait! What did you order? How is the quality? I'm nervous since it's my first nice laser and I've never done business with Lazerer before.

I have heard lately that Lazerer has been inconsistent, but I have heard that Max is an honest and responsible man, as well.
I wonder why people don't use more our laserist. After being frustrated purchasing at two chinese companies I test my luck on our fellows and I have got:

-Expertise
-Personalized continue assistance
-Free LPM test
-Personalized Build in some cases
-Much better quality
-Single build vs. bulk production.
-Tracking and the fastest delivery conceivable (2 days in two cases, inside USA).
-Much better prices!

So, let's fetch it! :)

Miguel

Last edited: