Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Anyone know what's up with Tinker Lasers?

MEDDER

I placed an order on August 20th for a couple lasers and beam expander.

Before placing the order he was quick to respond to questions. Ever since placing the order he has responded once on September 24th saying, "Sorry about the delay. I’ll check on this promptly and get back to you today." and never got back to me.

I would prefer to just receive the stuff I ordered than file a charge back but its kinda getting silly at this point. Even said I would understand if something was delayed, just need some communication.

Contact him via email for the last time, if he doesn't answer you again, contact the person who handled the transaction, Paypal if it's him or something else, ask them how best to do, first of all the money, it doesn't go and must never be lost.

This is my personal advice, then you'll see

I placed an order on August 20th for a couple lasers and beam expander.

Before placing the order he was quick to respond to questions. Ever since placing the order he has responded once on September 24th saying, "Sorry about the delay. I’ll check on this promptly and get back to you today." and never got back to me.

I would prefer to just receive the stuff I ordered than file a charge back but its kinda getting silly at this point. Even said I would understand if something was delayed, just need some communication.
Seems to be a common theme with them... They sell things that aren't in stock and/or drop ship from China directly.

Back