Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone know the SellLaser.com?

I want to buy a 500mw 532nm on SL,
Does anybody have experience with it?

well..nobody...it's my experience,hope can help others..
I bought one at this website.They provided the free shipping..but it took me two weeks...fortunately,it did not disappoint me,worth the money..Lol

DJNY

I know the site, but can´t say much about it yet.

I´m waiting since 4weeks for two lasers, it doesn´t hurry, so I don´t care if shipping even is 6weeks. As it is FREE :)

How you can help? Post a review, also including pics and your experiences into the REVIEW-section.

I know the site, but can´t say much about it yet.

I´m waiting since 4weeks for two lasers, it doesn´t hurry, so I don´t care if shipping even is 6weeks. As it is FREE :)

How you can help? Post a review, also including pics and your experiences into the REVIEW-section.
in fact , it took me more than two weeks to receive the stuff.
After two weeks,i sent a email and asked them why i still did not receive my stuff,they said that the China Post(free shipping) was a little slow, it depended on when to load up container ,usually it took me more than two weeks...coincidently,two days later i received it.
so sorry,guys,i don't have the pics about last time,but i bought four again at SL, by EMS,it's the pics.
IMG_7296.jpg