Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone in the Ohio Area with an LPM?

Hey, This may be in the wrong part of the forum-- but Is there anyone who has either purchased the rayfoss 1W 445nm, OR lives in the cincinnati, Ohio area that owns a LPM.:anyone:

I'd like to find out (as it seems most people do) if the rayfoss 1W is truly a deal.
I'm willing to be the first to buy, especially since rayfoss has such a great return policy, if i can test the laser!

I apologize in advance if it is in the wrong section :p

EDIT: Title messed up sorry..just looking for anyone with some info or willing to help :p

Last edited:

daguin

Re: Any

Hey, This may be in the wrong part of the forum-- but Is there anyone who has either purchased the rayfoss 1W 445nm, OR lives in the cincinnati, Ohio area that owns a LPM.:anyone:

I'd like to find out (as it seems most people do) if the rayfoss 1W is truly a deal.
I'm willing to be the first to buy, especially since rayfoss has such a great return policy, if i can test the laser!

I apologize in advance if it is in the wrong section :p

EDIT: Title messed up sorry..just looking for anyone with some info or willing to help :p

Go to edit and then click on "go advanced" and you can edit your title there

Peace,
dave

aml92

Re: Any

i was also looking into that laser but would not risk buying it without seeing a review. let me know if you find anything out