Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ANYONE IN THE ENGLAND BOUGHT FROM MEGALASERSUK.COM

daguin

Re: ANYONE IN THE ENGLAND BOUGHT FROM MEGALASERSUK

DIE4DIODE said:
You guys suck man stop fuckin with the guy's Thread  :-X

Breathe through your nose, dude. It is NOT "the guy's" thread. ALL of the threads belong to c0ld (the owner of the forum) and we are all free to use them unless HE says, "No".

Peace,
dave

ixfd64

This thread reeks of Wesdaman14.

Back to the topic, because I want a laser from here, I emailed them:
Hi.
Yes they do contain IR filters.
Regards
Shane

----- Original Message ----- From: <------>
To: <sales@megalaseruk.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:43 AM
Subject: MegalaserUK contact

Contact details on 21-Dec-2008. It is as follows;
name = -----
email = -----
subject_a = IR Filter?
comments = Hi.

Im intrested in purchasing a laser. But first, your low prices intrest me...lasers of this calibre don't usually cost as low as this. Unless they cut corners. So do your lasers have IR filters on?

Thanks,
Tim.

So they claim to have IR filters on. The website does not mention IR filters. What do the more experienced laser people think?

They do NOT have IR filters on which is why I sent mine back that I bought from here just before xmas. It arrived faulty, with a mass of scatter in an 8 foot arc from the green dot. This was after it was projected onto a wall from 25feet. I got a refund, or so they say but as yet its still not been processed.

The lens was really dirty, the housing was cheap and the finish appalling. Honestly, its not worth it.

Bought a 50mw from the company and it was a joke compared to a 20mw I bought from Megagreen. Was getting a dot nearly 2ft across at about 35ft and upon disassembly lenses had white glue all over them and no ir filter. Also have contacted Guild of Master Craftsmen about possible abuse of their trademark, both Spymodex and Megalaseruk use the logo yet a search on the Guilds site lists neither of these companies. I think Del and Rodney have a new business!!

That sounds like you got one of the good ones too.... rofl