Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

anyone in the detroit area?

is there anyone in the detroit area that could test the output of my freak infinity laser? it says <20mW on the label but i know it's putting out over 100mW. if anyone has the free time or wouldn't mind i would like to get this tested to see what kind of power this is cranking out.

there is a thread about people that will gladly test out the output of any laser. you just have to ship them out and pay for return shipping.

rkcstr

I'm in Toledo, OH, about 70mi south of Detroit.  I have a DIY thermal power meter.

If anything, it would probably be cheap and quick to ship to me and back again. Probably would be cheaper than driving too, lol.

i'm looking for someone close enough to drive to, or find someplace to meet thats close by that could test it for me. if theres no one thats willing thats fine, i guess it will just remain a mystery. (i don't want to mail it to someone because theres a chance that it won't come back :-/)

rathat

You can get insurance for like $5 that will cover your laser and more.