Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anyone got spare goggles to sell? (for red lasers)

Does anyone here have a pair of safety goggles to sell? I'm looking for goggles for red lasers.

Re: Anyone got spare goggles to sell? (for red las

Try John Lawson, he may have a pair left. phoenix77/rob :cool:

i need red also i ran out of the 532 nm ones though :(

You only looking for used?
If you're interested in a cheap pair of new goggles, I got a post somewhere in the Buy/Sell section where I got brand new lasershades for sale for $39.99 shipped in the US :cool:

check out [link=shop.stonetek.org]shop.stonetek.org[/link] , he sells the wickedlaser lasershades for a really good price. i'm not sure if he wanted people to use his code on this item but LPFROX! works on it for 10% off as well. i think i got it for like $40 shipped or around that.

i feel like i shouldn't be advertising for him as he was quite mad at me recently, but i'm over it and don't mind helping him out.

I have a pair of WL Red shades I could sell to you, only tried them on once, but never got to actually use them. My Red laser died out the day i got the shades =(

sk8er4514 said:
check out [link=shop.stonetek.org]shop.stonetek.org[/link] , he sells the wickedlaser lasershades for a really good price. i'm not sure if he wanted people to use his code on this item but LPFROX! works on it for 10% off as well. i think i got it for like $40 shipped or around that.

i feel like i shouldn't be advertising for him as he was quite mad at me recently, but i'm over it and don't mind helping him out.

Why bring drama from other threads into this one ? Get over it !

Yes, I sell the Wicked Lasers red LaserShades on my shop, and you CAN use the discount code for them - if you are in the domestic US, you get free Priority shipping (2-3 days most locations) , if you not in the US, then they will be shipped via USPS First Class mail.

SenKat_Stonetek said:
[quote author=sk8er4514 link=1213932230/0#4 date=1213939329]... recently, [highlight]but i'm over it [/highlight]and don't mind helping him out.

Why bring drama from other threads into this one ?  Get over it !
[/quote]

way ahead of ya

megawatt do you still need red shades? i can sell you mine WL reds for $39.99. i only tried them on twice, i have no use for them.