Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anybody Michigan want to help me out?

A couple of months ago I purchased 2 add a diode kits (1.3 & 1.6)from Morenberg. They are just sitting in my office I have not had the time to even keep up with this forum. Work, homelife, other hobbies have swallowed my life away from lasers! I was wondering if anybody would like to put these together for me that lives in michigan. I'm in the Farmington area. Maybe once I have another one to use (I accidentally left my 1.2 Yobresal laser in my car that I turned back into the dealership) maybe it will motivate me to get back into this hobby a little!

Of course I can compensate for time and effort! just PM me if you live in Michigan and how much you want to add the diode.

Blord

The Moh kits are very easy to build. You will need a M140 diode with a module and the leads on. Then just solder the wires from the diode and the driver together.
The laser is ready.

If you can't find anoyone near you to do it, I volunteer. I'm just across the lake from you

Decided to just try and make some time to get this done. I'm gonna just buy me a nice soldering gun so it will force me to use it so i don't waste my $$$

Does anybody know that website that had all the diodes/lenses for sale?