Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anybody have any GGW sleds for sale?

Hey all. LED'd my 6x on accident while moving it to another host. Anyone have any clue where i can find another GGW sled?

-Paul

:( That's going to be a tuff deal. Hope it wasn't one of the first generation 6x there
totally irreplaceable. Try PM'ing member Scopeguy I think he was the last one to even mention that diode in the same sentence as purchase of.

Save your money and buy the 8x instead. hope this works out.

Great. Thank Jander. I'll try to get in contact with scopeguy. Total bummer when I found out it popped cuz it was pretty hard in the first place to get my hands on.

keeping my fingers crossed!!

daguin

Ndrew just ordered some as well. I don't know if he ordered "extras" or not.

Peace,
dave

I have one unused, still in heatsink, 6x GGW. It is allready harvested but never used besides to make sure it lases. $55, PM me.

YGG

Darkarmy has some 6x sleds FS now.

I bought DarkArmys last 6X SLED sorry. sk8er(Ken, HighTechDealz) is going to have 8x soon though, I don't know if I am the only one who knows though so I won't spoil the price, I'll tell you the diode will be between 120 and 150$ though.

I bought DarkArmys last 6X SLED sorry. sk8er(Ken, HighTechDealz) is going to have 8x soon though, I don't know if I am the only one who knows though so I won't spoil the price, I'll tell you the diode will be between 120 and 150$ though.

wow great to know. A bit out of my price range right now. Also if i buy a 8x i want to be able to power it fully with something other than a flexdrive. And right now, as you probably know, there isnt a driver that i can make that will run off of 3.7v (the 6x is going back into my kyrton barrel) that will boost voltage enough all the meanwhile maintaining a high enough mA output for the 8x.

Last edited:

YGG

I see your delema here. That sucks. DarkArmy also has 4X diodes for 52.99 but I don't know if anyone will find those 6x any time soon, apparently scopeguy20 is doing a group buy with them though but there aren't many. If you see one, BUY IT, I did, I am in debt now but who cares, it was the last 6x :D Hope you find one soon, being without the blu-ray sucks, I know, I broke 2 phrs within the first day.

I see your delema here. That sucks. DarkArmy also has 4X diodes for 52.99 but I don't know if anyone will find those 6x any time soon, apparently scopeguy20 is doing a group buy with them though but there aren't many. If you see one, BUY IT, I did, I am in debt now but who cares, it was the last 6x :D Hope you find one soon, being without the blu-ray sucks, I know, I broke 2 phrs within the first day.

haha yeah i had some issues with my first couple of 803ts too. This was my first 6x i burned out. it'd been a while since i had put anything together and i was sizing up the diode pins to the driver when i accidently touched them to the driver without shorting the caps....

oh well.

but thanks for the good wishes. Def worth being in debt for a blu-ray, and I did find someone who get get there hands on one for me.

:)

YGG

Now I ended up getting a 6x and like 2 phrs lol. Have to find use for the phrs, one is going to be in a small host though, it's going to be my stealth pointer, my other phr might be some sort of labby, I don't know. My 6x MXDL is for beaming into the night :D Glad you found a diode, send me some beam shots of your 6x before it broke, I need hype for mine.