Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any Vapers Here?

It is noteworthy that deoxy-ephedrine is also known as methamphetamine. This drug, along with cocaine causes severe psycho-social issues for the user in the long term. Far more harmful than the physical ones. In large doses used for as little as a few days they can, to put it mildly. lose their minds. The long term physical problems usually take years. But, there are sone people who have underlying heart conditions that can die from using either one.

NOT potent at regular doses. You're being ridiculous and hyperbolic again. If nicotine is POTENT, what does that make ephedrine? What does that make cocaine?

vasoconstriction doesn't necessarily mean damage. Being in a chilly room causes vasoconstriction. Antihistamines and decongestants cause vasoconstriction. A salty meal will cause vasoconstriction. Would you really categorize any of these things as DANGEROUS with NO BENEFIT?

Sure, your heart would arguably be a tiny bit safer if you drank decaf your entire life instead of regular coffee. If that tiny risk is too much for you, fine! But don't tell people coffee is dangerous in regular doses and that it has no benefit.

edit: I realize now it was lifetime, not you, that said it had "no value", but I get the impression you feel the same way.

Hi Cyp,
Yes that was me stating that smoking has no value cigs , vapes , ETC.... You would be better off with a good Bourbon on the rocks now and then.
Rich:)