Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any Recent Purchases From O-like?

It's been a year since I've bought from O-like, and I'm looking to do it again. Last year I bought a "1 Watt" blue laser from them that was of decent quality and still works, but, again, that was a year ago, and these laser companies seem to go down hill fast. Has anyone had any recent purchases from O-like that have gone well or poorly? I noticed one thread complaining about their service, but I'm hoping that was just a dud laser.

I am mainly after non-handheld lasers, and O-like seems to be one of the only sources for high-powered lasers of this type that I can find.

I am looking to get this, by the way: 2W 445nm laser module/focusable/adjustable/TTL 12VDC

They are the same as they were when you bought your laser. Communication is "eh", products may or may not be defective. But, they are pretty good about replacements if you get something that doesn't work, and their prices aren't bad.

IWIRE

I haven't bought any lasers from them, but I've bought quite a few components from their website and from their fleabay store RGB labs. Everything always shows up eventually. They did sell me a host once they didn't have in stock. They sent me an Email wanting me to accept "much more beautiful host" without ever seeing it. I asked for a picture of the "much more beautiful host". That went downhill in a hurry. :crackup: