Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

any EVE players?

Grix

Played it a while to about 2 million skill points, but then I got bored.. It was kind og repetitive, doing missions over and over again :p

I can see that happening. It seems that's the only thing going for some mmo's is the obscene amount of missions or quests to do.

lol not much money to be made there.
I prefer to war dec corps beat them to 1 inch of their lives then ransom them off for 100m i make about a plex every 1-2 days.
I know people that find mission runners and steal their wrecks and hope to get shot so they can go back and kill them but its rare and now salvage is kinda worthless compared to ice and pvp ransoms.
If your wondering why they pay 100 mill is because i have an interceptor with me ready to grab their pod so they will lose their clone and all implants so it cheaper to just pay me.
Or a warp bubble jammer that way they are screwed no matter what.
300 post!

MERC

Well im a beginner so it makes more money than anything else so far I make about 10 mil/hour.

we all got to start somewhere.
If you ever feel the need to pvp and can listen good i know a corp looking for members.