Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Anus Bleeding :P

Lase

Don't fret too much man, if it's bright red then it's probably nothing too serious, although if you're still woried go see your GP.

I remember the first time this happened to me and I was scared shitless (litterally :p). I didn't want to mention it to anyone or ask the doc what causes it.

Lase

In August 2010, after having the same problem you described (which was a hemorrhoid), I saw a gastroenterologist, who set me up for a colonoscopy. They made me drink 3 liters of foul liquid the day before the procedure to "evacuate" everything.

I had to go back for a hemorrhoid myself. The first time was so bad I had to have them knock me out. The air being pumped in felt horrible. They wouldn't knock me out when I went back to have it removed for some reason. I couldn't wait for everything to be over with.

All I have to say is avoid colonoscopies as much as possible.

I had to get my butt filled with contrast fluid for a CT scan once. They thought my appendix burst.

That was awesome...

...Just kidding, it was horrible. :yabbem:

Last edited:
Same here TJ, I had the pleasure of enduring being checked also and the jokes were nonstop. Rright when he checked me, I said 'WOA doc, aren't you supposed to be wearing gloves?' Without hesitation he responded 'gloves are for amateurs' :crackup:

I asked the doctor why he chose proctology and he said so he could tell his kids he plays with fannies for a living. :p

I guess you have to have a sense of humor.

Ha Ha, that's funny. Simple way to avoid any prostate issues. If they want to massage the prostate request a female doctor, and preferably a good looking one.

Unfortunately, alcohol may cause bleeding from your bum/arse. But sometimes you just can't get around a little blood letting. Better than using leeches right? :)

Last edited:
I too have personal experience with what you guys have posted here about hemorrhoids, colonoscopies and other related stuff, where not many things are less fun to deal with for sure. Where in hindsight, I highly recommend maintaining a high fiber diet, annual lab tests for occult blood, utilizing proper heavy lifting techniques, and early colonoscopies for anyone having family history of polyps or colon cancer.

However all I can say is, I hope this doesn't open the door to threads popping up by Kipkay or any of his type for:
- "Hit in the Anus with a Laser, Will I go Blind?"
- "Help! How can I clean K-Y Jelly out of my Laser?"
- “New Hack - Boost Driver and Vibrator Motor Combo Module”

lol..."hind" sight. :p

Ablaze

Ok... I don't know ANYONE who enjoys this subject, but I would like to recommend a supplement my doctor recommended to me. It's called DGL and it's made from licorice. You can pick up some fiber supplements too and eat those with any meal that consists of mostly meat.

Good luck, there's no pain unless the tear "comes to the surface." If it does these can get quite painful.

I have a friend that was told banana's were good for your colon, said he really hated the banana's and then he found out he was supposed to be eating them! :D

I have a friend that was told banana's were good for your colon, said he really hated the banana's and then he found out he was supposed to be eating them! :D

As I was reading I envisioned a rather different ending to your story. Hehe.

Last edited:

Ablaze

:crackup: Hilarious! Especially that first part where you said "I have a friend".

Lol. Maybe a header change is in order?

"Largest laser, laser pointer, and anal bleeding forums on the Internet - discuss lasers, laser pointers - freely discuss laser companies - read/write reviews of lasers - talk about your anus bleeding

Use of this website requires your anus to be "Bleeding", which may be accessed by the hemorrhoid in your rectum"

Last edited:
lmao^

Using cheap TP that feels like sandpaper is no fun with anal fissures isn't fun either. :(

I've heard others recommend this...

astroglide.jpg

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

^^^ ROFL :crackup::crackup:
I have heard that you should have your Gerbils declawed and defanged!:eek: