Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Wicked Lasers Victim!

LarryQ

Yup...

It's hard to get a grasp of just how bright these higher power greenies are until you have one in your hands!

Good decision on the glasses...you will actually use your laser a lot more with them!

Without them, Up close experiments just aren't safe.

Again I liken it to welding...would you ever consider welding without a Welding mask??

LarryQ

glad you got out of WL's crap, hope the refund goes smoothly! i also got conned into buying WL stuff, my pulsar 125 isn't all that bad really, except that it can't burn a thing without focusing (and has a beam the width of a train), but the 15mW green i also ordered died within 14 hours of arrival. i RMAed it, and now have one that works, but fluctuates wildly in brightness.

I tell you what, I seriously don't like the fact that when I searched for 'nova lasers' in Google, Wicked came up first. Will this lot stoop any lower? (I think perhaps they will)

damn, yeah, sponsored link! they've specifically paid google to use that as an ad term.
Nova Lasers
www.WickedLasers.com Wicked Green, Red & Blue Lasers Beware of cheap imitations!
"beware of cheap imitations" is ironic... and:

Laser Glow
www.WickedLasers.com Wicked Green, Red & Blue Lasers Beware of cheap imitations!
Optotronics
Dragon Lasers
i wonder if this is against google's terms and conditions for adwords? laserglow, nova, and optotronics may not be able to do anything legally to techlasers with their site, but they may be able to get google to remove these wicked lasers ads (if they go against google's own rules)...i think there was a court case about the same sorta thing recently, but i can't remember which side won.

Here is another update on this ongoing saga. My visa company has been in dispute (supposedly) with Wicked Lasers for a while now over this issue. So I called today for an update and they told me they have never had a situation like this and I might want to seek help from google. Meanwhile, Wicked Lasers being the slimey scammers they are, called UPS and told them they had been in contact with me and I had agreed to now accept the shipment. Luckily UPS didn't buy it and called me to ask if this was true which I told them it was not. I don't think I will ever see my money back out of this deal. And my visa company (Bank of America if anyone wants to know) is crap too. I get a different story everytime I call them. Can anybody reccomend a good visa company that offers true protection for the consumer?

T

timelord

That scamming China man never ceases to amaze me of just how low he will go :mad:

Hey Timelord, love the logo under your avatar! "Don't but from Wicked Lasers, you'll get robbed!" That's hilarious! ...but sadly true. Need some more pics of Steve to post! I'll see what I can dig up!

Heh heh... I did a google image search on "china man steve from wicked lasers" and this image was one that came back! Seems he is also an advocate for the worlds tallest man or something.

Umm, yeah... buying a laser is just like buying a car. There were plenty of reviews. Problem was they were all on LC which is biased and didn't know that at the time.

King_K

Death Angel said:
LMAO! ;D Those were some hilarious pictures man.
If you are talking about Timelord's pictures, then you have no idea how many times I've adblocked them. :eek:

T

timelord

King K said:
[quote author=Death Angel link=1190126030/30#44 date=1192323823]LMAO! ;D Those were some hilarious pictures man.
If you are talking about Timelord's pictures, then you have no idea how many times I've adblocked them. :eek:[/quote]
Maybe I could ADBLOCK you with a ban because you are are Wicked Lasers fanboy!!!!!!!!!