Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Laser Dumba$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys no more bickering please. You are both respectable gentlemen.

Can we get back to the subject at hand?

Thanks
:beer:
-Matt

Last edited:

NO4H99

Cmon guys.

@Greenlander: who cares, its just a rep. Rep points don't equal reputation - just let it roll off your back

@FP: just give him a break. The first one was legit funny but it just went downhill from there.

it-started-out.jpg

Now back to the scheduled program...

Last edited:
Cmon guys.

@Greenlander: who cares, its just a rep. Rep points don't equal reputation - just let it roll off your back

@FP: just give him a break. The first one was funny but it just went downhill from there.

it-started-out.jpg

Now back to the scheduled program...

I agree, thank you NO4H. I don't know why I acted like this but im ADHD and I take multiple medicines and sometimes I just get depressed for no reason at all, it isn't me and I try best to control it.

I appreciate the help by the way :yh:

I don't know why I acted like this but im ADHD and I take multiple medicines and sometimes I just get depressed for no reason at all, it isn't me and I try best to control it.
Is it ritalin and Adderall? By the way you should let your pediatrician know, that's a side effect.

Is it ritalin and Adderall? By the way you should let your pediatrician know, that's a side effect.

I looked over the side effect for both and the closest I could get to depression is "Abnormal Thoughts". Not sure if that is what they mean by that but I will do as you suggested. Letting my doctor know wouldn't do any harm, thank you Flutter.

Wow Noah, thanks for repeating what I said and taking the credit :D

Jk I don't care, just want people to get along...

Although were still not "on" topic. Lol

Glad you have settled your differences!
Hopefully
:beer:
-Matt

Last edited:
im gone 3 days... 3. and flutter is still criticizing EVERYTHING, and it appears the pic usage has been upped. i should really stay up to date. Oh and flutter chill it with the criticism. sometimes you act like an out of control over privileged child who didnt get his ice cream.

im gone 3 days... 3. and flutter is still criticizing EVERYTHING, and it appears the pic usage has been upped. i should really stay up to date. Oh and flutter chill it with the criticism. sometimes you act like an out of control over privileged child who didnt get his ice cream.

Thank you cant, I appreciate the support :beer:

This is the second time I tell you this haha.

He always has been and always will be like that. Yea flutterpie, bring on the negative rep, cause i know you will.

also, cantthinkofone, when will we see these "stinger pens" your sig mentions? You have had that there for far longer than a week, yet no stinger pens :mad:

And Greenlander, get a 1watt 445 and tell the kid to look into it. I guarantee 100% he will never shine a laser into anyones eye ever again!

That's nice hunny.

Things

Thread closed, if you can't keep off the personal remarks and it happens again, bans will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.