Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another DTR Praise!

of course i want to thank DTR for his great service. i've got another 3 M-140's on there way. he's always quick to ship, and he's close enough i will probably see them on Saturday!:thanks:

well i've never been let down before for then again i've never really gave it thanks so that what this is about. but when ever i get a chance i recommend him!

just more praise here for jordan. he stocks an extended lens barrel for the G series lenses. mine just arrived and i popped my g9 into it and installed the lens into my phobos 12x build. i was unable to fully release the awesome power of this diode until i had a lens barrel that was long enough to screw into the phobos head and still reach the focal length of the g9 into the copper module. and where else could i get one? i'm a happy camper now:thanks:

as always very prompt shipping from dtr. he also sent me an m140 diode i'm building into a host today

edit: very nice diode too - i'm getting 1950mW from a 1.5A x-drive! whoo-hoo!

Last edited: