Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Announcing: "The Radiator"

Those of you who know me know my love of abstracts..

My team and I have been working behind the scenes on a way to make live laser abstract performance sexy and fun again. Those are you who were at the 2018 ILDA conference in Montreal saw our first prototype and those of you who were with us recently at NASA's Kennedy Space Center saw the second prototype.

And now I'm really excited to announce we're opening up crowd funding for the production version of our laser synthesizer abstract console. Please take a look, and if you love the idea of performing laser abstracts with a knob box, pick one up.

Let's make some beautiful light!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/neoncaptain/radiator-the-laser-synthesizer

Encap

You probably should not be selling/advertising your "kickstarter", begging/panhandling for business $s, program on LPF unless you are a paid advertiser-- in the General subforum.
It makes you no different than any spammer selling whatever it is they want money for in the General subforum.
There is a Laser Shows subforum and a Multimedia subforum---not good - is still advertising a commercial business venture, but a better place than the General subforum.
I guess chasing $'s overrides common sense much of the time. At least it is laser related. LOL

Maybe might be legit allowed in the Buy, Sell and Trade subforum--check with the admins or the owner/Avery on right way to go.

Looks like a nice entertainment laser controller product---good luck with getting people to pay now and wait delivery until March of 2020 or later.

When you actually have a finished product that you can deliver/that people can purchase maybe list it is Buy , Sell and Trade.

Last edited:

diachi

Those of you who know me know my love of abstracts..

My team and I have been working behind the scenes on a way to make live laser abstract performance sexy and fun again. Those are you who were at the 2018 ILDA conference in Montreal saw our first prototype and those of you who were with us recently at NASA's Kennedy Space Center saw the second prototype.

And now I'm really excited to announce we're opening up crowd funding for the production version of our laser synthesizer abstract console. Please take a look, and if you love the idea of performing laser abstracts with a knob box, pick one up.

Let's make some beautiful light!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/neoncaptain/radiator-the-laser-synthesizer

Awesome Swami! Some beautiful abstract synth work out there, be nice to see more.

Encap, chill, if there's a problem I'm sure a mod will chime in at some point.

Last edited:
I do enjoy your shows, Chris. But, I am really not interested in funding your projects. Thanks.

Awesome Swami! Some beautiful abstract synth work out there, be nice to see more.

Encap, chill, if there's a problem I'm sure a mod will chime in at some point.

thanks diachi! i will post more video and photos in the near future.

Coonie

This is a genius idea swamidog. It makes me want to get into projectors now. Would you be able to make a reward for the 10 dollar donations, like a sticker with the logo (Radiator Kickstarter Supporter) maybe?

Last edited:
Here's a little more footage of the Radiator in action. I'm playing this live to music. There's no timeline and it's not running any audio reactive effects.

For giggles I hooked the Radiator up to three projectors. One for abstracts and two for beams... My garage is pretty freaking cool right now. ;)