Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An Argon and two HeNe Lasers in Fog

I wanted to run my gas lasers not so long ago, so I turned on the fog machine and shot a few video clips while I was at it. A 1mW red HeNe, a 2mW yellow HeNe, and a multiline argon were used. In the last clip, a diffraction grating (kaleidoscope type) was used.

I saw this vid on YouTube just before coming over here, pretty neat. That multi line argon is really cool

Trevor

This video is epic. And makes me want to get a multiline argon even more.

+1

-Trevor

Damn, all colors sorted out here!
EPIC!

If you could add red and yellow in non-spreaded multiline ... That would make pretty neat white.
Although Argon would need to be turned down a lot, since it is around 50 mW total.

Awsome lasers!

I am spreading the lines with a prism that seems to have a high refractive index as the lines are well spread after a short distance. In the video, a short clip shows two of the prisms (beam only passes through one) on top of a large beamsplitter cube. The split beams then reflect off a first surface mirror and travel to a wall two rooms away.

Maybe try again later, sometimes youtube just doesn't respond properly.

Yes, the yellow is on the left. For some reason, my camera makes it look a lot more red than it does in real life.