Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An Apology for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my god you are soooooo smart. Wow I am amazed at your intellect! It's so sharp! :crackup: I love it when you guys freak out and ask to look up the ip addresses. Oh no look out it's a troll slash returning banned member! Please will someone think of the children!! Ban his ass before it's too late! Call the fire brigade! Get the president to safety!

hehehe :D

Haps OCD seems to be helping the forum now doesn't it? Oh but what about the disappearing of threads? Yes hmm... something eerie going on there now isn't it

Can I have a -rep? I want to collect a -rep from all of your alts, if it's not too much to ask. :beer:

Actually I don't think your pea brain can learn. What a mess. I haven't seen that bad of a job since the famous sculpture by a mod on here that one time. That was epic though but your work was just plain sad and inexcusable.

Are we talking about yellow split peas or pea flowers or just green peas
tare all different in may ways so i can just figure in what category we are in ahhaha lol :na:

Can I have a -rep? I want to collect a -rep from all of your alts, if it's not too much to ask. :beer:

i cant give any
( You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to H2Oxide again ) :undecided:

I think he was talking to BD. And being sarcastic at that.

I was talking to HD, but I'm being serious. He doesn't have any reputation of his own, so him negging me won't do anything to my rep count.

I just though it would be fun to try to collect negs from as many of his alts as possible.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
He doesn't have any reputation of his own, so him negging me won't do anything to my rep count.
:D Just added to your rep count H2Oxide. It most certainly won't now ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.