Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Amazon pointer 3 pack (red green and violet)

I recently got 3 color laser pens w/ star caps, (fleabay), for about $24, the raw outputs were much like those 3 graphs as well... +1 Rep! ;) -GH

Last edited:

djQUAN

Sorry for necroposting but I didn't want to start another thread as this is the same topic anyways.

I got a three pack from ePay for about $20. And I used the dual 10440 in parallel batteries that I had (brand new duracell AAAs had the same results). Used my Ophir LPM to see what we got.

The green is crap. Peaks at about 43mW then drops to about 28mW constantly fluctuating and after about 68sec drops to 8mW with a lot of mode hopping all the time. See attachment for graph (1mV = 1mW). My bad luck streak with green DPSS lasers still continue :p

The 405nm does about 79mW and the 650nm does 120+mW. Interestingly, the red has a decent diode driver in it. I was expecting a cheap 5mw diode and a resistor for that price.

All I need now is a 638 and a 520nm. :shhh:

Attachments

• DS1ED132006932_0.bmp
    146.3 KB · Views: 161
nice if you havent already got them but better to get torch lasers rather than pens

What brilliant outputs and from all three ,hence why its very handy to have a LPM for all those laser pens

Does anyone know of another deal like the QQ-Tech 3 Pack that was on Amazon? I need 6 laser pointers before the 29th... Only requirements: must be inexpensive, prefer visible beam at night, prefer compact host but pen size is ok, and any color is good.

Any chance you guys know where to get something like this in the USA so it can be delivered ASAP?

Thanks!