Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Amazing deal on TI dev board.

MSP-EXP430G2 LaunchPad 14-/20-Pin Socket Target Board and Emulator: TI eStore

Looks like it's back ordered now, but if you can afford to wait it really is an amazing deal. You can't really even buy the USB cable for what they want for the whole package.

Use HALFMSPTOOL for half off the already awesome deal. Some people were saying that it doesn't work anymore, but it did for me this morning so I don't know. If you end up paying the "full price" of $4.30 shipped it's still smoking hot.

Thanks for the cool info, my half off worked- I got two for the price of one ;)

Just so you know... those micros are pretty bad. There's a reason it's so cheap. They're using a really old architecture, and the micro itself has very little memory. Not a ton of features either. There was a thread on the arduino forum a while back, these things are basically like the cheapest PICs you can get IIRC. I think the dev tools cost a ton of cash too.

I'm sure it's not for everybody, but it might be just what someone needs, and you can't beat the price.

I guess not... but still, $3 for an attiny with plenty of memory and features (PWM, ADC, UART etc) isn't that bad. Plus, I got all my attiny2313s for free, courtesy of atmel corporation :p