Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Alternatives to DTR for NUBM44 modules?

I emailed DTR on September 9 for information about the purchase of a NUBM44 module, and he hasn't answered yet. His last post here is dated September 5, and his last visitor message, dated June 12, ends with " when ever you can get back to me that would be great!"

DTR has (or... had?) a great way of selling laser modules: not just bare diodes, but assembled modules comprising a heatsink, lens and driver as well, with the option to customize all components. Is there any other reliable seller who does that?

Please see the link in my signature below to my eBay store. I will automatically give a 10% discount to any prices on there if I send you a PayPal invoice. I can customize things for you and I have other items that might not be listed as well. Let me know.

Ebay shows DTR as : This seller is currently away and is not processing orders at this time.

Last edited:
Please see the link in my signature below to my eBay store. I will automatically give a 10% discount to any prices on there if I send you a PayPal invoice. I can customize things for you and I have other items that might not be listed as well. Let me know.

Are you and barnettlasers4201 the same seller? I've exchanged messages with both barnett_unlimited and barnettlasers4201 on Ebay.

Last edited:
I have pressed diodes and installed drivers for members here. I normally do it at no charge as setting up a driver and soldering it to the pressed diode takes minutes to do. I have modules, but don't stock diodes or drivers for sale. If you send me a PM, you can have your diode and driver shipped to me and I will put it together for you.

lmg

I have two open orders from DTR, both paid 04.09.18 and still not delivered.
He does not reply to e-mails. I'm afraid something could have happened. So far Jordan always responded quickly, his customer service was excellent. Does anyone know anything?

What was is gone
what is we now live
the time it used to take
times 10 we must now give.

I also have 2 orders from Sept. 10th 2018 that I am waiting for and I discovered the other day that Jordan has been very busy and has had computer problems that are causing delays.

Used to be I would place an order and it would be in my mailbox by the 3rd day........about 95% of the time, and time after time....for a long time.

However in recent months that has not been the case, I expect DTR will always deliver our items, you don't have to worry about that, but for the foreseeable future until things have actually changed, I think that we should expect longer delivery times and not be alarmed by it, or do whatever else you wish as far as procuring supplies.

Last edited:

lmg

Still no sign from DTR. It's been over a month. It's a bit long for computer problems... Have any of you guys managed to catch Jordan?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
For the last couple of days, DTR's site has shown a "Work in progress" sign with the following statement.

Hopefully, he'll be back up and running soon! :)

New site will be under construction as well as doing some much needed updating to listings here and on the other sales channels and getting any of my baced up orders out the door over the next few days. Some pages and checkout features may not work or are not displaying correctly during this process. I am sorry for any unanswered emails during this process. If you just have general support questions you can ask in my thread over on LPF.
https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/dtrs-laser-shop-laser-diodes-more.61635/#post-873613

Still no sign from DTR. It's been over a month. It's a bit long for computer problems... Have any of you guys managed to catch Jordan?

He's around - I placed an order last week and he dispatched it this morning.

Edit: 15/10/18 - Actually misinterpreted it - it wasn't dispatched but a shipping label was created. Not yet dispatched according to USPS tracking

Last edited:
I received an email from Jordan today asking me to review my purchases on Amazon. There was only one that I hadn't already reviewed there. So, he is around.