Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Also from Michigan

Another person from MI. I’m a fairly active pyrotecnician and have been looking for another dimension to add to my displays. Been reading a lot and look forward to a few great builds.

Welcome to the forum, Im also from Michigan. Currently in the metro Detroit area..

-G

my god we have enough people to start a mi laser club yay.
i live in the farmington area.

I'm in Michigan as well although I live over by Grand Rapids. I am currently working in Auburn Hills until at least January and living in Clawson on my work days. Never thought I'd so many people from Mi on here.

Well maybe its time to make a michigan laser meet.
I could bring my scanner and some 445nms. have our self's a nice little party

Pick the place and I will light the sky with some great pyro if we have the space. I might try and start my show with a laser next year. Most 1.3 (big guy) shells use a fuse made of black powder soaked string. Being that it is black and takes fire very easy it may be a very nice start. Something different.

you know my parents were talking to a guy who owned a big fireworks company here in mi and they said he offered me a job. i got to find his number....
Do you work for a company or is it hobby?
idk if we put our selves on the members map maybe we can find a good meting area between all of us.

Can anyone from Michigan test a laser? I just bought one from craigslist and was hoping someone could verify this is a 130mw Evo pro.

i am building a meter when i am done i should be able to but i need someone with a laser or a way to calibrate it without a lpm on hand thats calibrated.

I would be up for a meet sometime, only have a <40mw 532 right now, but waiting on parts to finish a custom 405 and hopefully have an Arctic soon. I would love to see the scanner, I have started thinking I will work on one of them next after I get a 635 and a 445 built for a little more experience. Waiting on a couple of Grooves from the Kenom GB for those 2. I am on the East side usually on Wed or Thurs through Sun or Mon depending on my rotaing schedule and I work nights so I'm good for any late night activity. Also love pyrotechnic displays so if we did combine lasers and pyrotechnics I would be ecstatic. Lets try to figure out a time and place.