Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Alright count me addicted

oic0

Just bought a red Dilda to round out my collection (red being the last color to acquire lol, how backwards). That leaves me with 2x 445s, 2x 405s, 2x 532s, and soon to be 1x 650s. Just a few months ago I had none.
I'm still craving a very powerful IR but I dont have the $$$ for one and the required glasses at the moment. The great thing is this is actually my cheapest hobby sofar (Vs gun collecting and dirt bikes). I do have a problem explaining it to people though. They don't understand the attraction "what do you do with them?".

On that note, it was hard to find a decently priced dilda since DX wont ship to the us. Bought one for $35 from some other chinese retailer. Still 30% higher than DX!

oic0

2008 YZ250F.

Ride Yamaha.

Ive got a 99 yamaha warrior with an RD350 engine in it, and a 1973 yamaha RD 350. I used to be a yamaha guy buy I wanted a big bore bike and the only one they made was the YZ490 which was discontinued before the era of decent suspension and liquid cooling.

Ive got a 99 yamaha warrior with an RD350 engine in it, and a 1973 yamaha RD 350. I used to be a yamaha guy buy I wanted a big bore bike and the only one they made was the YZ490 which was discontinued before the era of decent suspension and liquid cooling.

I don't race or ride anymore, oh well! I haven't been to the trick since March, I'm just not interested in doing it anymore.

Last edited: