Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Alpha 125 Review

Gazoo

Sounds good and I hope you can find the Eneloops. I am sure many of us would be interested to know how well they stand up in the Alpha. :)

and if they fail i am going to see if i could ship this thing back becaus i really dont want a laser that i have to buy a 10$ pack of batteries evey time i want to use it. but i am shure they will do fine well i hope they do becuas i relaly like the looks of this laser just kinda disapointed in the power..... cant even get it to light matchs on the battries that i have only used for 5 min in their

Gazoo

Yeah...I agree with you. My Nova will light a non-sharpied safety match instantly at about a foot away. Your Alpha should have no problems lighting the same type of matches once its warmed up. I hope new batteries is all you need.

Man i hope so becaus i love this thing. i just dont like the way the power is right now if all it needs is battries this thing will easly beat my dx if its not a battrie problem i am going to send it back

ok i just got some duracell rechargeable 2650mah battries : ) yaya 350 more than my origional anways hopefully they will work.... i just now plad with my laser with battries fresh off the charger and man is this thing good : ) i like it maby even love it depends how these new batteries do : )