Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All the stuff your local police confiscated from you.

Yeah... You got me :(
ROFL!

I'd date a cop just to be able to put stuff in her food.

xoxos

to mention it, tucson's PD have stuck their neck out on several occasions for me. tucson can be a hard place and i've found that most of the officers i've met believe in doing their jobs for the right reason. i know this isn't always the case everywhere, those officers have my thanks.

mod101

to mention it, tucson's PD have stuck their neck out on several occasions for me. tucson can be a hard place and i've found that most of the officers i've met believe in doing their jobs for the right reason. i know this isn't always the case everywhere, those officers have my thanks.

You seem to be a lucky person, Of course we all know there are some good cops out there (which you seem to have met more often than us) but for every good cop there are a number of bad cops. Cops can be just as stupid as every day people sadly.

xoxos

i think it's more to do with the city. there's still ~a hometown mentality here that stops it from turning into a jungle. there's a strong political leaning in the county and sheriff's dept. and somehow, miraculously, an ethical body of personnel seems to be the norm.

a friend of a friend was shot for being in the wrong place, and there are other odd stories. by and large it's not like some of the smaller towns in arizona where you get pulled over if the cops decide they want to borrow your car.

you may see in the news there's a movement for pima county to secede from arizona :) i expect the university here has a lot to do with the overall leanings..

Hi guys, hope you are well. Myself growing up in rural ore when i was younger the cops were different, more good than bad. Now it is the other way, more pricks than the ones that are (ok)...I think the american people would be treated by the good men in our military alot better... But this topic got off track from things that were taken by police to what members feelings are . I hear alot of resentment?;) I also have them, but ofcourse now i try to be aware of my civil rights that are being taken away from us.I dislike our GOVERMENT more so than cops...

He got his laser back, I hope he got a bit of justice for his trouble though.
As you all know by now i got my laser back some time ago,. And a few days ago i got a message from the police saying that this case has been dismissed.