Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All gone: Offroad 3W+ GITD kryton build!

Re: FS: Offroad 3W+ GITD kryton build!

So i still have two kryton hosts and one 9mm diode in stock. The other host can also be made with other diode configurations. Who is going to take them ? :)

Maybe another colour of powder? All were blue untill now :p

Thanks to all! :beer:

I'll be soon receiving a ms-v1. Think this could be tricked out with blue powder and the 9mm diode. What would that cost? It has still honeycomb around the head I would love to see glowing.

Here are some pictures of how i place the driver.

IMG_3330_zpsd309f0d4.jpg

That copper piece looks like the one from fasttech :)

$1.19 Pure Copper Heatsink for Raspberry Pi - adhesive thermal layer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Very slick builds indeed, It would be awesome to have one in each wavelength with the matching GITD powder, that would be sick :beer:

Re: READY TO SHIP: Offroad 3W+ GITD kryton build!

Hey guys! I finished up another kryton today! This one is special :). I uses both BLUE and CYAN glow powder for the inserts! Also the heatsink is covered in BLUE.

Here are pictures:

IMG_3418_zpscbbadd2f.jpg

IMG_3419_zps5b9263c3.jpg

And the output:

offroad_zps77caeb9c.png

PM me if you are interested! :) This is one of the last krytons i have.

Re: READY TO SHIP: Offroad 3W+ GITD kryton build!

Sold payment pending! ONLY ONE kryton left. Built to order..

I saw a pound of zinc gitd powder on eBay for 22$ lol what do you think? Seems to good be true. I saw some for what looks like nail polish. That is a shame yours glow so well. I'll try something on ebay. Might be good who knows :http://glowinc.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=3 found this too. Think I'm going with them. And what type of epoxy?

Last edited: