Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Alien Laser 16.8mm contact board

Ok here are a couple of the boards I received. The copper is quite thick and you need to heat for a while to solder to it. ;) The third board is already installed in a Cypreus IIIB beauty with an 07E :) Ill show some pics of that tomorrow.

7eGm7n2.jpg

o9UEnVq.jpg

Besides these sinner hosts, what else do they fit? Must be some flashlight hosts that would take a contact board that size.

Every time I read the title of this thread all I keep seeing is "Alien Contact".

:crackup:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks Ricker, I forgot to mention these are quite big at 24 mm!:beer:

Besides these sinner hosts, what else do they fit? Must be some flashlight hosts that would take a contact board that size.

I recall that Flaminpyro's site had three sizes of contact boards for sale also, a 16.8mm, 20mm, and 21mm.
They were more expensive than these from OshPark, but he offered them with wires and/or springs attached. I have ordered his 16.8mm ones before, and they are a high quality board like these here.
He hasn't been on in awhile, and I don't know if he still responds to PM's, but it looks like site is still open.

n7er32j

Finding resources like this is one of the reasons I became a member of this forum! It opens the possibility to build lasers that are unique.

Last edited:

Ricker

I recall that Flaminpyro's site had three sizes of contact boards for sale also, a 16.8mm, 20mm, and 21mm.
They were more expensive than these from OshPark, but he offered them with wires and/or springs attached. I have ordered his 16.8mm ones before, and they are a high quality board like these here.
He hasn't been on in awhile, and I don't know if he still responds to PM's, but it looks like site is still open.

n7er32j

I just bought some 20mm contact boards from Jeff about 2 weeks ago, got them within 5 days. :)

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Glad to see that he has them in stock, IIRC when I bought my 16.8mm boards, he was waiting for a new shipment of his larger boards. :yh: