Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AixiZ Shipping

Hello everyone! This might be an odd question but I figured I would ask here. I ordered something off of Aixis.com a few days ago with overnight shipping but have not heard anything since. I sent an email and tried calling them but got no response. Reviews for this site have been very positive here so I figured I would ask and see if anyone knows if they are experiencing delays or something right now. Or if this is just normal for this site. Thanks in advice!

Edit: wanted to add that I am not upset with them in any way, just want to see if anyone has any insight.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I think they're in china. Chinese sellers tend to be slow. Especially since the pandemic. I noticed myself that when I order something from aliexpress they can take a week to ship it out

If it's the same aixis that's on ebay they take forever to ship. What website did you use because aixis.com doesn't exist.

If it's the same aixis that's on ebay they take forever to ship. What website did you use because aixis.com doesn't exist.
Sorry aixiz.store and if the eBay store ships out of Texas than it’s probably the same company. I wonder why they offer overnight shipping if they take days to ship lol. Oh well, is what it is I suppose.

I think they're in china. Chinese sellers tend to be slow. Especially since the pandemic. I noticed myself that when I order something from aliexpress they can take a week to ship it out
I thought they were based out of Texas, at least that’s what it says on their website.

Yeah, it's the same place in Texas. I've had to file an ebay dispute with them before because they never shipped. Not sure how or why they're still around. You should at least get a refund for overnight if they ever do end up shipping your items.
Lovely. It’s so weird because they paid and generated a UPS overnight label (I get alerted from UPS whenever there is a shipment heading towards me) but they just haven’t given the package over to UPS. Very strange.

Lovely. It’s so weird because they paid and generated a UPS overnight label (I get alerted from UPS whenever there is a shipment heading towards me) but they just haven’t given the package over to UPS. Very strange.
It's probably just an auto-generated label that's created when someone makes a purchase from their shop.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Ah in texas? Cool didn't know that

Hi,
Yes AixiZ. is down south and they are getting some bad weather . Chuck Marcle is a good guy and a Vet . I buy from hm and he's legit
Rich:)

Hi,
Yes AixiZ. is down south and they are getting some bad weather . Chuck Marcle is a good guy and a Vet . I buy from hm and he's legit
Oh ok good! I wasn’t sure what was going on. Was concerned about the lack of communication mostly. I’ll just wait until mid week next week to try and reach back out to them. Do you have up to date contact info from them? Their phone number went to a fax machine and I don’t think their email works. I appreciate the response!

Hi,
888-424-9491 Aixiz.com
Thanks! I tried calling them, but only got fax machine sounds. I was able to leave a message for them on one of their numbers last week. If you have some sort of communication with them. Can you ask if they are working on the order still? I can PM you my order number or something. Thanks again!

Hi,
You need to do your own homework or just wait to receive your order. This is a very reliable company here at LPF many of us here purchased with AixiZ and had great dealings. Dont be so impatient relax , Rome wasn't built in a day ....

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Wait a few more days and see what happens. Keep us posted