Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aixiz Customer Service

I learned about Aixiz from reading this forum for several months before joining up today. I ordered 10 housings from them
a while back, and just my luck, a problem with the order ...
When my order of 10 laser housings arrived from Aixiz, the lens assemblies were missing. I e-mailed Aixiz, and to my astonishment, received a return e-mail within minutes, stating that this would be taken care of. The missing items arrived very quickly and I was quite satisfied with Aixiz service. This, however, was not the end of Aixiz customer service ! Today, upon returning home from work, there was a small package from Aixiz, despite the fact that I had not yet placed another order.
When I opened this, it contained a copy of my e-mail about the problem shipment, and a free line-generating optic !!!
I am certainly impressed with the service that Aixiz has given me !

Bill G.

Thats nice your impressed...

I ordered a 100mw 780nm module on the 30th of January and still haven't received it.

Ace82

That's how customer service should be! I've orderd many housings from Aixiz but never had a problem. Props to Aixiz [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif] Good to know.

Ace82

spyrorocks said:
Thats nice your impressed...

I ordered a 100mw 780nm module on the 30th of January and still haven't received it.

Have you contacted them?

I ordered 4 housings on the 6th of feb and i got them on the 25th and i live in canada.

I placed an order on the 15th, and on the 20th received shipping notification. I contacted them two days ago and was told the package should arrive today, as of now, this is what it looks like on the USPS tracking site. I called my local post office and was told the package is at Houston TX. :-/

Label/Receipt Number: xxxx 7850 9140 1466 1122 59

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 20, 2008 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

i ordered 10 of the modules from the aixiz ebay listing and a 200mw 650nm red diode at the same time.i got the diode already and the packing slip inside had the modules listed but it was circled with B.O. beside it. contacted them and they said that i was right in assuming B.O. meant back order. needless to say im kinda disappointed b/c i cant even do anything w/ the diode until i get the housing. they also didnt even mention when they were getting a shipment in so i guess im off to send another email... :'(

got an email back from chuck and he said to send him my addy and he'd see what he could do....still nothing about when the next shipment of modules will be in... 2 emails and no reply to the ? i asked to begin with...getting more disappointed all the time. at least he answers his email tho.

I am very satisfied with AiXiZ customer service.
I have purchased many items from AiXiZ
2 15mw 532nm lasers
1 500mw 532nm laser Series L
2 OD6 laser specs
1 1w 532 Pro Series Laser lab style

I am very pleased with them and their customer service,
I will say my 15mw easily pumped out 50mw after a pot mod
and I received every item within one or two business days

I will however only being doing a couple of reviews on the items
as my company is rebuilding their online store,
and I don't want anyone to state that my reviews are biased.
but on the reviews I do post will have video and photographic evidence to back them up.
I will continue reviews if no one minds though and I will back them up with evidence
BECAUSE SEEING IS BELIEVING IN MY OPINION

i finally got my 10 module blanks that were back ordered. while i was waiting on them chuck sent me 3 module blanks and 10 lenses(5 glass 5acrylic). i ended up getting the 10 modules i ordered w/ 10 extra lenses and 3 extra modules! definately went above my expectations! ;D

I ordered 4 modules with 5mW LD in them on 14 May, and they arrived on 19 May. Shipped from Texas to the Washington DC area. Came shipped in an antistatic bag in a bubble padded envelope. I'll order from them again!

I ordered a lot of the blank modules on April 26th and just now got them nearly 1 full month later. All of the modules were missing the silver focusing knobs too so I think I'm going to return them all as the missing pieces and slow shipping time is really unacceptable.

Thankfully I've found a new supplier with a much better product :) I'll be selling the new modules from now on, they are basically the same thing, just feel better and look more professional.

PS and also I've had some orders from Aixiz missing other items as well, like a few weeks ago I ordered 3 glass lens and only got 2. I emailed Chuck about it and he said it would be taken care of but I guess that means he deletes the email and forgets about it.

overall I'm not happy with their customer service.... I'm glad everyone else has had good experiences though.

Ace82

maxpcuser said:
I am very satisfied with AiXiZ customer service.
I have purchased many items from AiXiZ
2 15mw 532nm lasers
1 500mw 532nm laser Series L
2 OD6 laser specs
1 1w 532 Pro Series Laser lab style

I am very pleased with them and their customer service,
I will say my 15mw easily pumped out 50mw after a pot mod
and I received every item within one or two business days

I will however only being doing a couple of reviews on the items
as my company is rebuilding their online store,
and I don't want anyone to state that my reviews are biased.
but on the reviews I do post will have video and photographic evidence to back them up.
I will continue reviews if no one minds though and I will back them up with evidence
BECAUSE SEEING IS BELIEVING IN MY OPINION

I would very much like to read reviews on these lasers, especially see some pictures!

Reviews are most interesting to me for both reading and writing.

I've only bought the modules for DIY's form Aixiz so never dealt with anything too serious. ;)

using www.aixiz.com seems to work very well as they ship things out within 2 days. ebay takes a bit longer though.. maybe 4 days to ship something.