Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ahoihoi from Germany

A lil bit late maybe, but I just clicked on the WELCOME...never noticed there is a forum for introducing yourself. So there we go:

I am from Germany (born, raised and still proud to live here)
I am 26 years old....working as a lab-technician in a lab, doing R&D on new paints for automotive and industrial applications.

My (other) hobbys: Ice hockey, roller hockey (depends on the season ^^) skating in general, fitness and workouts (weights and cardio), listening to loud music (heacy metal and rock in general), gaming (First person shooters like CoD 4 and 6, no WWII stuff!!!!, Postal, Manhunt, Deus Ex, Red Faction, Timeshift, Crysis, Far Cry etc.

Favourite movies: Iron Man, Transformers, Mighty Ducks, Bodycheck, Forest Gump...and of course The Simpsons and Family Guy \m/

Favourite bands: Pantera, Down, CoC, Drowning Pool, Machine Head, Rob Zombie, Eyehategod .......

I started with this hobby in 2003...my first laser was a pulse-laser-gun holding a SSY1 laser-head. You can see a pic of this one and some pics plus a vid of my newest version on this forum. Made some coilguns, a flamethrower, crossbows and more lasers of course. A few pointers as well...not worth posting ;-) flash-light pointers in blue/purple, red and green.

I am already a big fan of this forum...just to let you guys know right from the start ;-)

welcome.gif
to the Forum...

I won't need to tell you to read anything... It seems you
already know...

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry