Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ACS1500SE vs Micro Flexdive V5 Efficiency.

A little Cu heatsinking on the IC of the 1500 will do that driver good. Especially, if you can mend that heatsink with the host.
SGD🍻

A little Cu heatsinking on the IC of the 1500 will do that driver good. Especially, if you can mend that heatsink with the host.
SGD🍻
The thing is, the driver wasn't overheating. Even with hours of cool down I would only get 1A for 2 seconds and then a sharp drop to 800mA.

Hi, Great to hear that Flex Dive worked out for you. Now you have a quest. we need beam shots .

Rich:)

Yeah, these green diodes are very bright so any splash is just amplified. If it bothers you that much you can mask the output and get rid of it.

Hi, Wow that's one really great build with all that green , Great job and I am pleased that the Flex Drive V5 worked out well. The photo came out great even with the splash all green beams are a treat . I have built many and had splash but with all that green it doesn't bother me one bit buddy.

Rich:)