Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Accutronitis build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encap

I agree.
I respect the fact that Rich would like to display his own work in part, (nice sink btw).
But I think we need to realise that there is a reason why we issue perma bans and it doesn't happen lightly.
Feeding the forum with more images/info from a perma banned member actually makes it harder for the mods
because we then have to deal with said ex members potentially trying to come back in another persona.
He's already stated recently (as one of his troll user accounts here) that we should stop mentioning his name on here
else he'll keep coming back to vindicate his name.
We had to ban that account too.

This then leads to another problem, in that, we then find it more difficult to verify new members as we become paranoid
that they may actually be said ex members returning under false pretences once again.

I think we've had enough of this ex member.
If anyone would like to follow his build progress they can try and find it on other forums that he frequents instead (if any, since he's been banned by so many) or on YT.

RB

:)

Exactly- very well said and explained.
Maybe just close this thread before it become more of a train wreck or just delete it entirely to avoid brewing additional trouble and problems unnecessarily. Serves no LPF need or purpose and makes the mods job which is hard enough already harder, as you saod.

Last edited:

Hi,
I am sorry if i offended anyone here but that wasn't the reason. I know he was a banned member and i want the folks opinion about the build in question. i don't condone any actions the the banned member bestowed on this community. And the members here are in their right to vent every opinion good or bad that is what a great forum as LPF is a voice. Like i said every one here is unique and different in their opinions. And thats why i enjoy this forum for the members honesty and replies. If the Mods want to close this thread thats fine also they are the judges and make things work here as all the members do. To me every one here at LPF is awesome regardless of the opinions they exercise . Peace all.

Rich:)

Yeah thanks Rich and Encap.
It's much appreciated.
Like I said, great work Rich on the heat sink buddy.

I will close the thread now so we don't stir up any more posts about said ex member.

RB

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.